These trends in the development of apps will help make your app stand out in the app store.
How to Go With Mobile App Development Trends
For years now, the mobile app and app developer industry has reshaped the business. Regardless of the business domain, each organization needs to integrate the latest technology for mobile application development to achieve maximum growth and multiply the means to reach the target audience.
The mobile app industry is, according to experts, one of the leading sectors growing at the fastest pace. Apps are expected to generate $189 trillion in sales by 2020, according to Statista.
Nonetheless, merely implementing the right strategy for mobile app growth won’t ensure success, you need to incorporate the latest trends in mobile apps.
Leading developments in the creation of mobile apps in 2020 The mobile app industry is one area that tends to refine almost daily. Therefore, in order to keep up with the ever-increasing demands of the consumer, you need to make the necessary changes.
Our expert panel has come up with the top mobile app development trends that will make it big in 2020 after a thorough analysis of the mobile app industry.
1. The Beacon Technology emergence is the first vital trend in the development of mobile applications and is quickly embraced by industries such as museums, hotels, healthcare, etc. It is of great use in location technology and proximity marketing, and a regular user can quickly get used to it because of its ease of use.
Beacons are wireless transmitters for sending signals using Bluetooth technology. It helps to exchange information on sales. For example, in the retail sector, Beacons can be handy, particularly when merged with IoT. In 2020, Beacon technology trends in the mobile app industry:
• Mobile payment beacons;
• AI-enabled chips;
• Automated machine learning;
• Beacon treasure hunting
2. The two components that forms part of the enterprise mobile app development cycle for long PM are APM and EMM Application Performance Management (APM) and Enterprise Mobile Management (EMM), the mobile analytics that were introduced into Google in 2016.
It was launched to get rid of the bottleneck that appears to slow down the performance of the app, and thus helps improve the overall performance by APM. And because of its importance, for the app testing process, APM has now become a tool of choice for quality assurance reviewers.
Whereas, Enterprise Mobility Management or EMM is a system that enables entities to safely facilitate mobile devices that workers use which further streamlines the business process by helping in mobile computing.
This includes the following components:
• Security of the app;
• Financial management;
• program maintenance.
EMM not only improves the security system, but also enables workers to be more efficient by allowing mobile devices to share apps and information.
3. The effect of 5 G Wireless Services 5 G technology will not only be one of the top developments in the growth of mobile apps, but will also be of great importance in 2020 and beyond. The very first thing the 5 G network goes with is the speed, which is said to be 100 times faster than the 4 G network.
If we’re talking about 2020, it’s time for 5 G to get into the rhythm, but we can foresee a change from already deployed 4 G technologies to the 5 G wireless connection by year-end. But the industry executives invested big on 5 G technology ever since its launch the industry experts are betting high on 5G technology
5 G service applications are not confined to speed alone; they provide other features such as: security and privacy; speed; 3D gaming; enhanced reality and much more.
Mobile companies such as Verizon and Samsung are already preparing to unleash their exclusive 5G-capable chips to jump on the new mobile application technology advancement. Even LG plans to incorporate 5 G networks into their products.
With this wide variety of 5G networks, the app developers need to build the applications appropriately, so that the user can take advantage of faster connection speed to boost performance.
4. Wearable Devices Wearable devices ‘ popularity on the market is not latest. Smartwatches, fitness trackers, trackers, and even smart rings have already been recently experienced. The way we interact with smart devices has changed all these wearables.
A Business Insider research study claims that a 35 percent improvement will take place in the wearable industry in 2019. Another statistical report states that the wearable devices produced a whopping $33 billion revenue by 2019.
Given that there is a great potential in the wearable device market, mobile apps should sustain wearable technology. Yet unexpectedly, many apps don’t come merged with wearable devices.
Every wearable gadget call for a set proposal to run. For instance, Apple Watch requires watch OS and Android smartwatches sync with WearOS. Therefore, the developers should keep an option to integrate their apps with wearable devices.
Possible wearables trends in 2020:
• Rise in the use of fitness trackers.
• Less dependence on the smartphone.
Once the app is made to function with the wearable devices, it should be kept close to the smartphone to function. But in the future, smartphones won’t be required as a hub for such apps, as said by the co founder of UNA , Ryan Craycraft
5. Artificial Intelligence Making the Smarter Artificial
Intelligence or AI apps has been at the center of attention for the past few years with a major breakthrough in the development of new technology in mobile apps. The integration with mobile apps has not only made the apps smarter, but also saves the mobile app development company a lot of time, effort and money.
Google introduced Duplex, an AI program that can make people’s calls to fix a local business appointment. This reveals how AI is so rapidly evolving to support the technology industry.
The above shows the sectors that have adopted AI technologies and are expected to grow in the future. The IT sector is comfortably leading as we examine this graph, closely followed by the marketing industry.
With time, AI is integrated into their native apps by finance & accounting, customer service, healthcare sector and more businesses.
Here are future trends in AI mobile app technology that may soon become a reality:
• AI automated DevOps through AIOps
• AI-enabled chips
• Automated machine learning
• Neural network interoperability
The AI market will experience revenue growth of over $47 billion by 2020, according to a new report from International Data Corporation (IDC).
Whether it is Virtual Personal Assistants (VPAs), Intelligent Apps, Cyber Security and IoT, each part of the technology sector will use the capabilities of Artificial Intelligence in its processes